Dental Braces, orthodontic treatment clinic in Delhi.
Dr Goswami’s Delhi Dental Center in East Delhi, offers painless 3 to 6 months, fast working invisible braces, orthodontic treatment & dental aligners for children and Adults.
We do Early Orthodontic – interceptive Braces — Teenage Orthodontic & Brace treatments for Adults at our dental braces clinic in Delhi.
STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH AND ENJOY A BETTER SMILE EVERY DAY.
3 to 6 Months Treatment Time.
Fast, comfortable, no pain,
Clear, transparent, invisible.
Pay in easy monthly installments.
Ask for a free Braces Consultation.
We offer different Orthodontic & Dental Braces treatments.
Signs for Early Orthodontic Examinations
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Crowding, misplaced out teeth
- Jaws that shift or make sounds
- Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth
- Teeth that meet or bite abnormally or not at all
- Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the rest of the face
Benefits of Early Detection for Orthodontic Treatment
- Guide the growth of the jaw
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower dental arches
- Guide incoming permanent teeth into desirable positions
- Correct harmful oral habits
- Improve personal appearance and self-esteem
- Preserve or gain space for permanent teeth that are coming in
View our Cases
Procedure for Dental Braces Treatment
First Evaluation and diagnosis
- Medical records are made.
- An appropriate treatment plan is made based on analysis of the gathered information.
- An impression of your teeth and jaw is taken.
Fitting of braces
- The braces are placed on with bands that applies the forces required to align teeth
Checkup visits are made to adjust your braces on monthly basis
Retainers usually need to be worn during night time after braces are removed to prevent relapses.
Recovery expectations after orthodontic braces treatment.
Most people have some discomfort after their braces are first put on or when adjusted during treatment. After the braces are on, teeth may become sore and may be tender to biting pressures for a few days. Patients can usually manage this discomfort well with pain medication.
Different Dental Braces We Use
Reviews from our patients
For More Information Go To