Cost & Price of Dental Implant in Delhi India.
The price is very variable and it is because different companies have different implant designs and different thread designs for their tooth implants.
All implants are made of high-grade titanium and are properly sterilized and packed.
- At our implant clinic we have Immediate Loading Immediate Function implants – only a few companies make these types of implants and the price of the implant will start from 25,000 INR onwards.
- Conventional implants will cost you 20,000 INR onwards.
- If you have very – very less bone or very thin bone condition, then we are the only clinic in Delhi to provide you the option to have Basal or IHDE-Blade implants and they come for 45,000 INR onwards.
The price for the abutment is normal for a straight abutment, for angulated abutment the price is a bit more and for zirconia metal-free aesthetic abutments the price is a bit high depending on which implants are we using – this cost will be between 10,000 to 15,000 INR per abutment used.
Crown and bridge on implants we have various options:
Porcelain fused to metal crowns – there are two types.
• Conventional cement-retained crowns come for 6500 INR per crown.
• CAD/ CAM screw retained one which is for 8500 INR per crown.
Metal-free Zirconia crowns –
• Range for different metal-free crowns on implants starts from 12,500 INR onwards per crown.
• Screw retained zirconia implant crown will cost you 18,000 INR onwards.
For more details about prices, deals, and promotion package offers for your tooth implant treatment from Delhi Dental Implant Clinic kindly contact us or please fill out our patient inquiry form.