Benefits & Advantages of Dental Implants.
- Improves self-esteem and increases your quality of life.
- Reduces size and constructs a more natural functional bridge or denture.
- There is no need to trim or tamper with adjacent teeth to form conventional bridge.
- The solid anchorage of the dental implant will allow you to increase your chewing pressure. You can therefore chew and eat anything.
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures.
- Improves comfort in contrast to removable dentures.
- Prevents further loss of teeth and provides bone support.
- Gives a younger natural appearance and oral health.
- Tooth implants are very durable and is a life-long replacement for lost teeth.
- Dental implants fuse with the jawbone to form a secure foundation. They are manufactured from biologically neutral pure titanium that is biocompatible to the human body.
- There is no more slipping, sliding clicking from dentures or worrying that your dentures may drop out in embarrassing situations.
View our Cases
Reviews from our patients
FAQ’s for Dental Implants