Dental Crown Treatment in Delhi
We welcome people looking for dental crown and bridge treatment procedures by specialist tooth cap – Dental Crown and bridge cosmetic dentist in New Delhi India and abroad.
We offer one of the Best – top cosmetic dental makeover with smile designing with all types of dental crowns that we provide at our clinic like – all ceramic, full porcelain, porcelain fused to metal crowns, as well as the latest CAD CAM designed Computer manufactured Zirconium Metal free dental crown work.
Our clinic is looked up by more than 50 plus countries for single as well as full mouth dental crown work; with our state of art treatment facility with us we are proud to say that we are able to give you tooth cap & crowns within 24 to 48 hrs time frame…..
Get your Dental Crown & Bridge work in just 24 to 48 hrs…..
Dr Amit Goswami and Dr Vandana Goswami, owners of Delhi Dental Clinic; specializes in tooth cap – crown work & will need normally two to four visits for teeth cap & dental bridge treatment procedure. The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. We will advise you on the best solution for you, given your specific condition and individual needs.
All our Dental Crown and Bridge Treatment Procedures, at our Crown & Bridge clinic in New Delhi India are done under strict sterilization and sedation to minimize any pain or any discomfort.
All our Dental Crown Products are CE and ADA certified.
1st visit : Dental Consultation, X-Rays for Dental Crown Treatment in New Delhi India
- At our Dental Crown treatment Clinic in Delhi, cosmetic Dentist — Dr Amit Goswami and Dr Vandana Goswami will do dental examination and will take your x – rays.
- They will then study your x – ray and will check the feasibility for a fixed dental Crown treatment procedure and tell you all other alternative treatment procedures you can have.
- Simultaneous treatments that may improve appearance — function and your dental health will be discussed.
Duration – 20 to 30 minutes.
2nd visit : Tooth Preparation for Dental Crown.
- We will make the area numb at the region of crown cutting tooth preparation.
- An impression (or, mould) is then taken of the prepared teeth for fabrication at a laboratory, and a plastic temporary Crown is fitted for the interim period.
Duration – 30 to 60 minutes.
3rd visit : Dental impressions and trials for Dental Crown work.
- We as a cosmetic dentist in Delhi will confirm the records of the teeth are taken and approved with the patient to determine the color, bite, length and shape of the crown work.
- Dental technician along with our east Delhi dentist will check the shade for your tooth and the other
relations at the trial stage.
- Once things are all correct the dental crown is sent to the lab for final finishing.
Duration – 30 minutes.