Why invisible braces?
Invisible dental braces clinic in Delhi recommends porcelain ceramic composite plastic invisible tooth coloured teeth braces treatment procedures in Delhi & India, for most teens and adults nowadays because this way they do not feel self-conscious while wearing them. Tooth coloured clear braces are for patients who wants orthodontic treatment but do not want to compromise on their looks.
Following are the main reasons for their recommendation:
- Painless treatment.
- Invisible almost.
- Braces have round edges, no cuts – no mouth ulcers during treatment.
- Very small in size, barely visible from a distance.
- Works very fast.
- Excellent results.
Pay in Easy Monthly installments.
Advantages & benefits of invisible tooth coloured clear braces.
- Computer crafted – Invisible braces are made using latest digital mapping and molding technologies.
- Transparent – Like the name says, invisible braces are clear tooth coloured so virtually invisible. Many adults and teens want straighter teeth but do not like the idea of everyone knowing they have braces. Invisible braces can correct crooked teeth without compromising your confidence or smile.
- Comfortable – Edges are contoured so very comfortable to wear. Unlike traditional braces, invisible braces are made of a smooth plastic material. There are no metal protrusions which can puncture or scratch the inside of the mouth.
- Effective – another advantage of invisible braces is the opportunity to see the gradual progression of the teeth shifting into place. The treatment is completed in a very short time span of 3 to 6 months.
- Clean – They are effectively designed to look very clean all the time. you are not limited in the types of food you can eat. With traditional braces, there are some food items can become entangled in the brackets and make them difficult to clean. Food can become trapped in the metal wires and the wearer may not even realize it until much later.
- Great looking – All edges are round and contoured so these look very small in size, as they are clear they merge with the tooth colour almost invisible to eye.
Time duration of tooth coloured invisible braces treatment.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, tooth coloured braces treatment in Delhi can take three to six months tie for normal to moderate cases and in sever correction cases it will take eight to nine months of treatment time. Once your orthodontist in Delhi will be happy with his treatment outcome and teeth alignment he did, we will remove your braces clean your teeth and will give you permanent retainers that has to be in place for few years.
Why choose Delhi Dental Braces Clinic for your invisible braces treatment in Delhi?
We at Delhi Dental Braces Clinic in Delhi, use the approach of putting the patient requirements and needs always first in place. Our main aim is to make sure that the invisible tooth coloured braces treatment that you take for us gives you a painless, comfortable, safe, timely, very fast and highly precise results. We have team of highly experienced dental braces specialist dentist – orthodontist in Delhi, who as a team will ensure that right from your first visit to the final same dentist will see you from start to finish of your treatment.
We at Delhi Dental Center have made it our mission to provide outstanding dental care with commitment of honesty, compassion, quality and integrity.
If you’d like to hear more about your adult orthodontic treatment needs, feel free to give us a call today 9968288257.
We will work out some convenient schedule for your appointment and will make this process as convenient as possible.