Full Mouth Rehabilitation and Reconstruction.
We welcome people looking for affordable budget best price low cost of full mouth rejuvenation reconstruction & rehabilitation treatment procedure in Delhi & India.
At our Full mouth reconstruction & rehabilitation dental clinic in Delhi – India, our chief cosmetic dentist Dr Amit Goswami and Dr Vandana Goswami utilizes current state-of-the-art technologies with new dental innovations to reshape and rebuild your broken and worn down teeth.
Your full mouth rehabilitation and full mouth reconstruction will begin from the gums and surrounding areas – then we will build up your teeth structure and simultaneously we will rectify your bite position too.
So as a whole our treatment concept is to utilize the science of Neuromuscular Dentistry with the artistry of Cosmetic Dentistry. Thus in our full mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction treatment procedure we try to create a smile that is functional, comfortable and beautiful — that allows the patient to enjoy the confidence and attractiveness you have always desired.
In Full mouth rehabilitation, reconstruction & Rejuvenation treatment procedure we do individual recreation and reconstruction of each tooth in both upper and lower jaw bones of a person, starting from the gum level till the occlusion is matched, this procedure is needed most when a persons teeth are worn down, broken, missing or if the person is experiencing pain in the jaw joint i.e. TMJ clicking, pain in TMJ, restricted movement of TMJ or other TMJ problems are arising – that may cause problems in both the bite and facial appearance.
Advances and innovations in dental technologies allow us to be able to deliver you an impressive dental cosmetic reconstruction – rehabilitation and to make them more painless than ever before.
We will help you decide an appropriate treatment plan.
This is where the full mouth rehabilitation specialty really shines.
Though the specific dental techniques may vary depending on your needs, we will ensure that the end result is the same – a lovely smile and a more confident you.
How is full mouth rehabilitation and full mouth reconstruction Done ?
Dentist makes use of advanced dental technologies and innovations in dentistry to do rejuvenation work. We may need to do combination of dental procedures to achieve our goal of treatment.
- Dental Implants – we might have to do dental implants at places where there are missing tooth spaces so that the gap can be filled and occlusion can be restored.
- Dental crown & bridge work – we might have to give individual crowns or dental bridges where the teeth are broken, attired or worn down. We offer both metal porcelain as well as Zirconia metal free crown & bridges to our patients.
- Dental Veneers – where in front teeth the surface is not good or the edges are broken veneers work best.
- Root Canal Treatment – we might have to clean the infected and exposed root canals of your broken and worn down teeth.
- Post & Core Treatment – we will same your broken teeth and there root pieces by doing root canal therapy and then we build up the tooth structure with this treatment procedure.
The result is an attractively enhanced smile using durable materials that will stand the tests of time.
Am I a Candidate for full mouth rehabilitation, reconstruction treatment ?
If you answer yes to any of the following statements, you are a candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction and rehabilitation :
- I have TMJ problem ( pain, clicking, etc ).
- I have unexplained loose teeth.
- My teeth are worn, chipped or cracked.
- My dental restorations frequently crack, chip or break.
- I have pain or soreness around my jaw joints.
- I have pain in my teeth that seems to move around.
- There are clicking or grating sounds in my jaw joints.