Dental Bridges Recovery Expectations
- Both the preparation and placement of the temporary bridge as well as the bonding of the permanent bridge may cause some minor tenderness in the area.
- Some patients may experience some sensitivity in teeth — sensitivity will disappear gradually over a few days to weeks.
- Replacing missing teeth should actually make eating easier but until you become accustomed to the bridge, eat soft foods that have been cut into small pieces.
Instruction for Dental Bridges.
After getting you dental bridge cemented, you have to be careful for 1st one or two days and have to keep in mind the following instructions.
- Avoid chewing on or eating hard foods.
- Keep crown area clean.
After care for your Dental Bridge.
- Brush after eating and before bedtime.
- Floss at least once to twice a day.
- Rinse with fluoride rinse before bed.
- Be careful about chewing toffees, gum, and tough food.
- See your dentist for regular professional check-ups and cleaning.