People of any age can benefit from this adult orthodontic treatment. Teeth that are crooked crowded, or that stick out affect the way your teeth look and work. Orthodontic treatment not only improves the look of your smile but your health as well. Straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to get tooth decay or injured. If you are not happy with the way your teeth look or work, orthodontic treatment may help.
Adults today are getting braces treatment due to number of reasons. At Our Braces Clinic in Delhi our patients vary from those who had braces done as a child, now wants a touch up done for their teeth & people looking for getting nice smile for the first time.
Why adults choose braces treatment –
- They may have difficulty in chewing due to bad bite.
- Their teeth are too crowded or spaces too widely apart, which can lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- They might have jaw pain, TMJ problems or suffer from pressure for crooked teeth
- They need confident smile and healthier mouth.
Difference between Adult braces treatment and that with children and teens?
For adults the jaw bone has stopped growing and for children it is still growing, so for adults the concept of treatment procedure changes; moreover there are other differences too….
Gum or bone loss
– Adults are more likely to have recessed gums or bone loss because of gum diseases.
Worn or Missing teeth
— as you age your teeth can become worn down, some time they change their positions as well. Adults are more likely to have missing teeth as well, which as lead to change of position of the teeth surrounding missing teeth space – leading to bad bite or gum disease.
Incomplete Braces treatment in the past
– some adults wore braces but didn’t completed their full treatment or irregularly wore retainers as teenagers. Now they would like to finish their treatment and enjoy a beautiful smile.
Why should adults get dental braces & orthodontic treatment done?
- Having straight teeth helps to keep your teeth healthy. If your teeth are in correct position they will be easier to floss & brush –less likelihood to have gum diseases.
- It will be a confidence builder. Right orthodontic treatment will give you better quality of life & helps bring confidence in your smile.
- Leaving teeth uncorrected can lead to several long-term problems, including uneven wear on the teeth.
If you’d like to hear more about your adult orthodontic treatment needs, feel free to give us a call today… +91-9968288257
We will work out some convenient schedule for your appointment and will make this process as convenient as possible.