Flapless dental implant treatment in East Delhi India.
No incisions or sutures and no post-operative swelling, even in full-arch cases.
Dr. Goswami’s Dental Implant Clinic, offers keyhole flapless guided immediate loading painless dental implant surgical treatment procedures in New Delhi India.
Our specialist guided flapless keyhole dental implant dentist team in Delhi do the procedure almost painlessly and in blood less field. No pain – no blood – no postoperative swelling …….
During the last 10 years, dental implant placement surgery has progressed considerably. Now with new innovative less invasive surgical techniques have come up, along with new surgical protocols and surgically upgraded dental implant instruments.
Previously dental implants placed by raising a surgical muco-periosteal flap which can cause a number of complications of concern such as tissue recession, crestal bone loss, and scarring.
What is Keyhole dental implants?
Keyhole or painless flapless guided dental implant placement approach is very precise and technique sensitive, these implants are always placed with proper planning and by dental implant specialist dentist – implantologist.
- These implants are used in a situation when a person has good amount of underlying bone width and height and after full study of his full mouth dental x-ray a panaromic digital OPG x-ray is a must.
- It allows to avoid extensive incisions, prevent tissue trauma and post-surgical discomfort, swelling & eliminates post-operative pain.
- For implant placement a small punch is done and implant is inserted, with this technique we save a lot of time and discomfort to the patient.
Why Keyhole Flapless Guided Implants?
- If you have an adequate bone thickness, certainly you are the ideal candidate for keyhole dental implant surgery.
- Keyhole dental implant treatment is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Keyhole dental implant cost is notably low as compared to the functional and aesthetic benefits it provides.
- It is a painless procedure requiring a surgical session of 30 minutes.