Full jaw implant fixed dental bridge treatment procedure.
Periodontal disease is the most common cause on the need for replacement for full jaw teeth replacement treatment procedures. With today’s new technologies it is possible to reconstruct and rehabilitate all teeth missing in your jaws.
Dental implants with fixed dental bridges on them are an ideal treatment solution for replacement of all missing teeth. Full mouth implant fixed dental bridges results in a permanent, stable, secure and high aesthetic solution similar to having a new set of teeth again on which you can eat and chew well again.
If you are missing all your teeth in upper arch or lower dental arch or both upper and lower jaws and you are facing problem while chewing or talking then you are at the right Dental Implant Clinic’s website.
Full Mouth Dental Implant with fixed Dental Bridge – all new set of teeth.
If you have got tired from your old ill-fitting denture or loose overdenture or worried about how to replace mobile teeth with poor prognosis because of long standing periodontal gum disease then teeth replacement treatment by full mouth dental implant retained fixed dental bridge are there to reset your smile with secure, stable, natural-feeling teeth.
We offer all different types of latest treatment solutions for full mouth dental implant treatment procedures.
We specialize in narrow specialty – on advanced oral rehabilitation of edentulous jaws with dental implant treatment options.
Our Dental Implant Clinic in India is looked up from more than 70 countries for providing affordable budget best price and low-cost full mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction with dental implant bridge treatment in India & Asia pacific region.
We are doing full mouth dental implant treatment procedures with fixed dental bridges on them as one of the various dental implant treatments available with us.
For full mouth dental implant bridges, we offer All Porcelain Full ceramic or Porcelain fused to metal Implant bridge to our patients as well as Zirconia CAD CAM Metal free Implant bridges.
View our Cases
Reviews from our patients
Advantages and Benefits of Full Arch Dental Implants Bridges.
- This provides a fixed permanent restoration for individuals who have lost all their natural teeth.
- Full mouth implants with bridges lets you eat and function like your own natural teeth.
- This is a very stable solid and long-lasting solution as compared to conventional dentures.
- These full mouth implant supported bridges are immediate loading and immediate function ones.
- These look like your own natural teeth, so smile is far better than that from dentures.
- Full mouth implants with fixed dental bridges has the best aesthetics as to dentures.
- This treatment improves your quality of life and renews your confidence.
- This preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss.
Installing Procedure for Full Mouth Dental Implant Bridge.
We offer our Full Mouth rehabilitation & reconstruction with Dental Implant fixed dental bridge treatment procedures with All-on-6, All-on-8 & All-on-10 implant systems.
For full mouth Dental Implant supported bridge treatment, we provide our patients the option of —
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown and Bridge work on Implants.
- Zirconia Metal Free All Ceramic Full Porcelain Dental Crown and Bridges.
The course of treatment described here is one of the several options available with us. Kindly consult your dentist to find out the best solution for you depending upon your specific condition.
1st visit : Dental Consultation, Examination and X-Rays .
Dr Amit Goswami and Dr Vandana Goswami will do dental examination and will take your full mouth dental Panaromic OPG x–ray and will take dental impressions.
They will then study your X–ray and the feasibility for a dental implant supported full mouth fixed dental bridge and tell you all other alternative treatment procedures you can have.
Duration – 20 to 30 minutes.
2nd visit : Installing full mouth dental implant .
Dental Implant specialist dentist will make the area numb and the Implants will be inserted in the jaw bone.
At this stage –
- If Conventional Dental Implants are done, a healing abutment or cover screw is placed on implant and left for about 2 to 3 months to integrate with the jawbone before the next step is taken.
- If Immediate Loading Dental Implants are done, the temporary crown is loaded onto the implant on the same day or next day.
Duration – 60 to 90 minutes.
3rd visit : Dental impressions and trials for dental implant bridges .
Implant dentist will confirm that implants are integrated well with your bone, abutment will be fixed to the implants and then final impressions for making your dental bridge are taken.
Dental technician will check the shade for your tooth and the other relations at the trial stage. Once things are all correct the dental bridge is sent to the lab for final finishing.
Duration – 60 minutes.
4th visit : Full mouth dental implant fixed dental bridge placement .
The Full Mouth dental implant bridge is inserted and placed well. All esthetics checked.
Now your implant with dental bridge will feel and functions like your own natural teeth. Do your usual dental hygiene to keep the tooth and gum around it clean and healthy.
Duration – 30 minutes.
FAQ’s for Dental Implants