At Delhi Dental Center we welcome people looking for painless – single visit – single sitting root canal treatment of there infected teeth. We are the Dental specialist in doing root canal therapy and we do all sort of case including cases of curved dental canals, third molar ( wisdom tooth ) root canal therapy.
We have a good success rate of our treatment at all the procedures are done in aseptic conditions in strict sterilization norms — as all our cases are done with latest and modern endomotor and rotary endodontic machine technologies
What is Root Canal Treatment ?
Earlier, if you had a tooth with a diseased nerve, you’d probably lose that tooth. Today, with advances in dental technologies and with new special dental procedure called Root canal therapy, Root Canal Treatment, RCT, you have the chance to save that tooth of yours.
Your teeth have a core of blood vessels and nerves at their center. This living tissue is called the pulp and is in a space called the root canal. Endodontic therapy (Root Canal Treatment) is a sequence of treatment for the pulp of a tooth whose end result is the elimination of infection and protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.
Why is Root canal treatment necessary ?
- When your dental cavity doesn’t get filled in time through neglect and grows and goes deep into the tooth and reaches the inner layers of tooth structure known as pulp tissue.
- When a deep dental restoration or a deep dental filling gets near or into your pulp tissue.
- A trauma to your tooth can lead to pulp tissue damage that will lead your tooth for a root canal therapy.
Symptoms for getting a Root canal treatment done…..
- Severe tooth pain, typically relived by cold water and increases with intake of hot liquids.
- Pain worsens when you lie down and reduces when you sit up.
- Pain while chewing.
- Tooth pain referred to ears and head.
- Tooth sensitivity on consuming sweets.
For more information go to :