Gum Disease Treatment in New Delhi India.
Once Dr. Amit Goswami and Dr. Vandana Goswami at Delhi Dental Center for Periodontal Gum Disease Treatment Clinic identifies the root cause of periodontal disease, then the goals for treatment of gum diseases are set :-
- To arrest and control the progress of the gums and periodontal disease
- To leave the periodontal tissues in an easily maintainable state
- If possible, to restore the supporting structures, which include bone, gum tissue and ligaments
There are various modalities of treatment by which gum diseases can be treated at Delhi dental center for gums treatment. —
- Initial Non-Surgical Gums Treatments – Scaling, Root Planing and curettage.
- Surgical Gum Treatment — Flap Surgery, Guided Tissue Regeneration, Bone Grafting and Bone Augmentation — These are needed for reducing deep pockets that remain underneath the gum after extensive cleaning sessions
In the earlier stages of gum disease, most of the treatment involves scaling, root planning and curettage (cleaning under the gum margins).
In more advanced cases of gum diseases, the treatment may become more complex. If after removal of the deposits, fairly deep pockets remain, they can be eliminated by a minor surgical procedure. In some cases, flap procedures are performed.
The gum tissue in an area is lifted away from the teeth, all the underlying inflamed tissue and calculus are removed, the bone may then be reconstructed to a proper shape and the gum is then replaced to proper position and sutured. Healing of these procedures takes from seven to 21 days and is usually uneventful, although not without some expected post-operative discomfort.
Antibiotics are sometimes prescribed to treat gum inflammation.