Repeat Root Canal Treatment
Dr. Goswami – the Delhi Endodontist, root canal specialist Dentist – owner of Delhi Dental Center in East Delhi advise people to have a detailed consultation for their Destructed or tooth with deep cavities or exposed pulp root canal chambers and their reconstruction & rehabilitation with immediate single sitting root canal, Endodontic therapy with Post and Core build-up of the broken tooth area followed by a Zirconia CAD CAM designed Metal free All porcelain full Ceramic full coverage Dental Crown on the involved tooth.
If you are suffering from an infected root canal treated tooth or need a repeat root canal treatment for your RCT or apicosectomy or need a retrofilling for a root canal therapy or for an endodonticaly treated tooth.
We welcome you to our Root Canal Treatment clinic in Delhi with latest RCT techniques and machines to give you the best dental service you may need.
You should expect to be able to go to your work the same day after having your painless root canal treatment procedure done.
All our dental Root Canal Treatment and RCT products are CE and ADA certified.
The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Dr Amit Goswami and Dr Vandana Goswami will advise you on the best solution for you, given your specific condition and individual needs.
Repeat Root Canal Treatment Procedure
1st Step : Dental Consultation, Examination and X-Rays
- At Delhi Dental Center dentist will do dental examination and will take your x – rays.
- They will then study your x – ray and will check the feasibility for a repeat root canal treatment or apicosectomy for your root canal treated tooth and tell you all other alternative treatment procedures you can have.
- Duration– 20 to 30 minutes.
2nd Step : Gum Tissue Opened – infected Tissue Removed
- We will make the area numb and then the gum tissue is reflected and we are able to see the infected bone and decayed root part.
- We do endodontic surgery at this stage at our dental clinic in Delhi India.
- Remove the infected part and make the area clean.
- Duration– 30 to 60 minutes.
3rd Step : Root End Resected — Root End Filled
- At dental Root Canal Therapy clinic Delhi , our endodontist will confirm that all the infected part has been removed and then will seal the root tip surface and then put the gums back in place and put stitches to keep the gum tissue in place and for healing to take place.
- Duration – 30 minutes
4th Step : Bone Healing
- We will check the sutures and the area around and will remove your stitches in a week’s time.
- Now that the surgery has been completed over the next few months the bone will heal and all signs of disease will disappear.
- Do your usual dental hygiene to keep the tooth and gum around it clean and healthy.
- Duration– 30 minutes.