Benefits and advantages of implant crowns
There are various benefits and advantages of having a dental implant supported crown over a conventional dental crown, here we have enlisted a few important points about that.
- Replace a missing tooth space with a stable, secure and fixed new false tooth cap on an implant.
- Let’s you eat what you want with natural biting force as compared to dentures or bridges as it provides strength
- Your implant crown saves healthy existing teeth as there is no need to prep adjacent teeth or place load over them. An implant crown is self-reliant.
- Implant crowns prevents bone loss of surrounding teeth and stop them from drifting into empty space of the missing tooth
- Gives a nice and natural looking smile.
- Offers a long-lasting solution that often lasts for a life-time.
- No more caries under your crown, as dental implant will not decay.
- Corrects an altered bite.
View our Cases
Reviews from our patients
FAQ’s for Dental Implants