Dental Implant Bridges Vs Conventional Dental Bridge.
Dental implant hospital in New Delhi, India; welcome people looking for missing tooth replacement options between a removable partial denture, a fixed dental bridge or to have a immediate dental implant fixed bridge.
In the past, traditional tooth supported fixed porcelain dental bridges have been the primary method for replacing several missing teeth.
- Dental bridge must be supported by adjacent healthy teeth crown, which must be ground down and capped. These capped teeth then are used to support the bridge across the space where the teeth are missing. The capped teeth are weakened in the process due to enamel loss, and often fail over time, creating more dental problems.
- The dental bridges usually do not address the problem of bone loss. The bone in the area where the teeth are missing will continue to deteriorate and eventually cause other problems.
- Some spans of missing teeth are too large to be treated with a dental bridge.
- Most dental bridges last from 5-7 years before needing to be replace.
- Another traditional approach of treating multiple missing teeth has been to use partial dentures for long. These are appliances made of acrylic and metal that clip to adjacent healthy teeth in order to fill the gaps created by missing teeth.
- Partial dentures are much more cosmetic than they are functional, and they still often lead to embarrassment. People who wear partial dentures say they are often reluctant to smile, laugh or even speak in public because they are afraid their denture may slip, or that the wires may show.
- Partial dentures can greatly impact your ability to eat what you like, especially in public.
- Most people do not like the feeling of metal and plastic in their mouths.
- Just like bridges, dentures do nothing to prevent loss of bone in the jaw.
- Most people tolerate dentures because they think they have no other viable options.
Dental Implant fixed Bridge.
Dental implants are placed directly into the bone where the teeth are missing, and do not involve the adjacent healthy teeth. Dental implants also prevent or reduce the further loss of bone, and can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants are a better solution. They are fixed in place, do not move, and eliminate the need to worry about your teeth.
- They are the closest thing possible to natural teeth. People with dental implants say they look better, feel better, and have more confidence. And they can finally eat what they want, and participate in all the activities they desire. It’s not uncommon to hear the comment “I feel like I got my life back!”.
Implant Bridge procedure can be done in one day!
For More Information
Benefits of dental implant bridge.
View our Cases
Reviews from our patients
FAQ’s for Dental Implants